26 March 2008

Midnight snack

I was so exhausted that I almost landed face down into my overpriced hotel dinner. I went upstairs and crashed at about 8 PM, waking up at midnight, thinking it was 5 AM or something. I headed downstairs to buy some overpriced water and as I made my way back up to my room, I saw my name written on the white board behind the front desk. Upon my inquiry, these were produced to me:



If you were able to see the tags, you'd see that they have been put on about four different flights, with many different notes from many baggage handlers. The fact that it made it to little me here sitting in this small airport hotel, well, its just terrific :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for found luggage! Thinking of you Michelle - and looking at Ravelry double time for you...

Unknown said...

Um - OK - and I don't know why it published my comment under the name "prayer warriors" - I promise I'm not being pretentious! This is Danielle... Knit Bad... :)