I got caught in the rain the other day, which can come without notice, although the huge gust of wind that sometimes precedes it can be a sure sign.

The windows of the ship get a washing over day, as though buckets of water are pouring down. Dark gray clouds huddle low in the sky. When it rains, visibility is very low and one can barely see five feet in front of them while driving. As for the horizon, it is totally gone, speckled by grey and white.

I love rain. This is no exaggeration. Living in LA, I crave rain and I am one of those people who gets a bit tired of the constantly sunny days of Southern California. I took a walk in it today and was glad to have packed a set of galoshes. Fashionable, no?
2 comments:
very fancy! so rainy-season is getting worse and worse, ha? lucky you, to be able to experience it all the time through!
I love the rain too! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment