Despite this confusion, I added a photo of myself anyway. I was nervous that people would receive my letter and without the photo they might find it:
a) boring
b) impersonal
c) distrustworthy
This is the photo I used.

I think my eyes are a bit beady, but hopefully I don't look too suspicious. What do you think?
I'm hoping to get a knitting fundraiser organized very soon. Stay tuned. Its going to be shoulder cramping-licious!
In other fundraising news, I am convinced that I can't find a user friendly free site that gives me a place to show my fundraising progress. When I was running my marathon, I had a cool little blog that had a rad thermometer. Everytime someone donated, it would go up. It rocked. No thermometer this time. And yes, First Giving dot com doesn't really help me on this issue. Looked into it.
All that to say, if slow and steady wins the race, I am going to be king of the world cos I still have $4500 to go. But $1000 is in. Thank you, everyone!
In other news, I am incredibly tired. We are working to put on the world's biggest live show in a week. Oy.
In other other news, God is really amazing. I was thinking about Romans Chapter 8 verses 37 to 39. It says nothing shall separate us from the love of God. Can you imagine that? Nothing. How many things/people can you say that about? I mean. Seriously. And God is love. By virtue of him being love itself, He cannot help but love us! This is so encouraging.
Ok, I must return to putting my mug in more envelopes. Please subscribe to this blog via the blog feed to your right.
1 comment:
any God who could make a beautiful face like that IS amazing. :)
Post a Comment